Sixty Sixty Sounds is an independent guitar shop based in the heart of Tin Pan Alley on Denmark Street in central London. By day it specialises in selling Gibson, Epiphone and James Trussart guitars but by night it transforms itself into a unique live music venue.
Passionate about music, and with both a stage and a bar, Sixty Sixty Sounds is the perfect hub for live shows.
For further information please get in touch through our contact page.
- Tuesday 12th June – The Power of the Female Voices (7pm – 11pm)
- Thursday 14th June – iluvlive Presents (7pm – 11pm) Tickets Available Here
- Thursday 21st June – Sixty Sixty Presents: Special Guest (7pm – 11pm)
- Friday 22nd June – Sixty Sixty Presents: Dana Immanuel and The Stolen Band (7pm – 11pm) Tickets Available Here
- Saturday 30th June – Sixty Sixty Presents: Andy Cortes (7pm-11pm)
- Friday 27th July – Sixty Sixty Presents: Eddy Smith and the 507 (7pm – 11pm)
- Wednesday 1st August – Black Foxxes (7pm -11pm) SOLD OUT
- Thursday 2nd August – Black Foxxes (7pm – 11pm) SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 5th September – Christian and the 2120’s (7pm – 11pm)