Sixty Sixty Sounds is an independent guitar shop based in the heart of Tin Pan Alley on Denmark Street in central London. By day it specialises in selling Gibson, Epiphone and James Trussart guitars but by night it transforms itself into a unique live music venue.
Passionate about music, and with both a stage and a bar, Sixty Sixty Sounds is the perfect hub for live shows.
For further information please get in touch through our contact page.
- Wednesday 1st August – Black Foxxes (7pm -11pm) SOLD OUT
- Thursday 2nd August – Black Foxxes (7pm – 11pm) SOLD OUT
- Friday 10th August – Chess Galea (7pm – 11pm)
- Tuesday 21st August – Barbarella’s Bang Bang (7pm – 11pm)
- Wednesday 22nd August – A Workshop on Effective and Efficient Practice – John Waugh; Saxophonist with the 1975 (7pm – 11pm) Tickets Available Here
- Thursday 30th August – Sixty Sixty Presents: Our Man In The Field (7pm – 11pm)
- Friday 31st August – Sixty Sixty Presents: Andy Cortes (7pm – 11pm)
- Wednesday 5th September – Christian and the 2120’s (7pm – 11pm) Tickets Available Here
- Friday 28th September – Sixty Sixty Presents: The Cinelli Brothers (7pm – 11pm) Tickets Available Here